After a brief unintended hiatus from the podcast Adam Olsen and Nick Gilchrist resume their conversation about life in British Columbia politics.
It has been a busy year and with the original week 7 episode languishing in the dustbin of unpublished podcasts, this second attempt will be much more successful - it will be published.
Part of the challenge of producing a podcast is editing and writing the show notes. So until there his a team producing this show, the show notes are going to be brief.
In Episode 7 Nick and Adam discuss:
- Nick's amazing new microphone (Shure SM7B),
- The missing podcast (mentioned above),
- Taking a break (replacing work with puzzle-making),
- Embracing a new role as the Interim-Leader of the BC Green Party (https://www.bcgreens.ca/leadership_2020)
- A question from a listener about what is meant when people talk about unceded territory,
- Looking forward to 2020,
- Focussing on personal health and well-being,
- Improving communications,
- The economic perspective and resource harvesting practices of the W̱SÁNEĆ with the SX̱OLE (reef net),
- Embracing the restoration economy,
- Having new conversations with the leadership of resource communities about their future,
- Protecting and enhancing public education as the cornerstone of our modern society.